Sunday, March 20, 2011

Yes jo halka halka suror hain...

Ye teri nazar ka kasoor hain
Tere pyar ne, tere chah ne
Tere beheki beheki nigaah ne
Mujhe sarfarosh bana diya...

In the room the babes come and go
Talking of the man who came but couldn’t go
Withdrawal sinptoms, or what have you
He wouldn’t or couldn’t just let go

Tere pyar ne, tere chah ne
Mujhe ek sharabi bana diya

In the room men come and go
Secretly thinking of a career as gigollo

Worst fears realized; I am drunk
And talk of the days I had hash…

Withdrawal symptoms, this time the spelling
Seems to be ok, because word did not cry foul
The red wavy line, our life line, our soul
In the beginning was the word and then came MS

Yeh jo halka halka suroor hain
Yeh teri nazar ka kasoor hain

I am not perfect but am absolutely scared
That one day I will get there: god spare me
Oh the green line tells me it is a fragment,
A figment of palmer’s imagination…

It is my dangler and I will dangle it,
As much as I like; bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment