Monday, August 5, 2013

power of positive thinking


I was full of negativity for years now. Since my father died at the age of 62.
I have been consulting a therapist ( sorry if it appears in print as the=rapist) but the point of it is, he put me right. If you mistrust God, He will cleanse you though you might fear you will drown Bernard Shaw once threw a bunch of drugs into the bin. "Why the hell did you see the doctor and buy those medicines?" Shaw replied: The poor doctor has to make a living so I paid a visit. The druggist has to run his business so felt I must support his livelihood. "And you threw them out the window? Why" 'I want to live too' said shaw sardonically.
Out of context here, I recall vivek's words, (aka Naren Datta) who said even god dare not appear before a hungry man except in the form of roti. Like Jesus produced bread and wine. (Let us not talk talk of the kite flyer Vijay, who appears in dreams too.)
It is like Godot talking about the sunrise (sorry i am not ad-ing for the super-refined coffee here).
Free will is a delusion. Predetermination is a conspiracy. You Kane join the consp. if you are Abel to.

1 comment:

  1. the rapist
    Kane and Abel
    Sankara always has a way with his twisters
    Munna bhai

    ReplyDelete