Friday, August 19, 2011

Dushman na kare dost ne woh kaam kiya hain...

zindagi aur bataa tera iraada kya hain?



I don't suppose I can rest before I get this out of my system: Shabana said that people were 'interrogating' her rather than interviewing her.

The applicant sitting across the table is not a sinner or a criminal, or a woman of loose morals. And definitely not my girl friend.

I lost my job at Tumbleweed because they shut shop in India; I was put on PIP at Cisco for not being able to do excel sheets. Is that a crime?

aap ka kya hoga, janaabe ali?



I feel let down not because my judgment about Shabz - apparently - is wrong; but because I thought she would get a decent trial.

I was told during my inquisition that I am not good technically, to be a writer. Now I feel insecure!

That is several years after http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B11454_01/11.5.9/acrobat/igs115api.pdf

An excerpt: Oracle Student System Open Interfaces User’s Guide, Release 11i
Part No. B10522-02
Copyright © 2003, 2000 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.
Primary Author: Sankara Rajanala
==
One of the contributors, Carl Vadnais, is now VP or above.

sweetness and light


There is too much tamas in this world; it is not darkness, as many think: tamas is materialism. Whether it is of the capitalist (consumerist variety) or the marxist type (long live the shackles of the proles).

Tamasoma jyotirgamaya: from materialism towards light. Wow. From 'being' material to eternal life, eternal light. Because light is the ultimate constant.

Because light is energy. Because light is the life force.

We will discuss sattva and rajas another time; suffice it to say now that rajas works out to something like 'work' sans energy. Routine, compromise, adjustments, squabbles, confrontations, skirmishes, and wars. And ruins...

Satva: the sublime; the formless, the light, the caring and the big deal!
I am not qualified to say anything more now.

==
oh black-eyed girl, what kind of a boy do you want?
I will set up the exact match tomorrow morn
when you wake up he will bring in tea to your dressing table
would you like it black and chini kam? with ginger? maybe chinese herbal...

songs of innocence
raj kapoor can be forgiven for killing directly or indirectly many women; notably, Dimple Kapadia. You would think it was Rajesh Khanna who did it but it was Raj K.

But he also sang (on screen): I learnt everything but to be clever. Hoshiari.
It is true, folk of the world, that I am unclever and choose to remain so.


songs of experience



I have anguish; angst.
I suffer pain in my worldview.
weltshmertz. Hunger
I suffer agony and ecstasy

==
end game

the moon shone on mrs potter and her daughter
who drink vodka with soda water
--
and beware his flashing eyes and floating hair
for he on honeydew hath fed and laid in his lair

for long. and now is out
to kill a mocking bird

No comments:

Post a Comment