Wednesday, July 20, 2011

let eyes meet maybe once in a time

kabhi to karib aao

--
ok then, hand to mouth...
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I42_0nxUc54]

for a rainy day; smile and vigilante moon
it made him crazy; jimmy blew them off
baby on a door step; needs a mother for mother's day
just another hooker happens everyday [she loved the little baby]

i believe in the gods of america
I believed in the land of the free
noone told me that the gods believe in nothing
so with empty hands pray

[censored]

somebody shouted "Save me!"
hand to mouth; hind to mouth
and the big white door step
Somebody shouted "Maybe"

==
she went to the arms of another mand
and she kissed the powers that be
and they told me the gods believe in nothing; maybe
they don't?
==
what is unsaid, is difficult to understand
but is it impossible that we are crazy about you

and yet we adore you
all the while, we do

==
it takes long to happen
why is it so hard to shapen

==
humne tumko dekhtehi dil diya
and what did you do with it, yaar?

dont break me heart; we are outta our head
so meet the eyes that try to meet you, ahead

==
but the bloke is like going on:
I have seen your face in a crowed place

==
touch your hairsplitting questions
with my heartstrings; let the music play
and why are so many of us crazy about clay
come and be near, sometime if only in dreams

===
we end this section with a link to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m50p-XScreM

No comments:

Post a Comment