Tuesday, July 12, 2011

my sweatheart is perhaps a little angry this morning...

mere mehboob shaayad aaj kuch

My darling is angry at this early hour
Perhaps? With me: perhaps...

however intimate I try to get, it [God?] moves off
Is my God angry with me: doesn't want me back?

at all? never again: isn't that nirvana
or what judie felix calls cuba or havana?

ok, back to work: got lost in transliteration
and yet s/he (it/God) moves away from me - in disgust

or in disguise; calling pro, promo, mom, and the presidunk of the newly
united states of India: the real federation. Real friendship and freedom

back to work again: there is so much to listen to...

==
my darling is perhaps - today - a little angry
with me; as much as I talk, God no reply. Y

==
he or she came into the conference and kept silent
the whole time; who was my darling until yesterday
does not talk - to me or anyone at all...

==
i am afraid this coldshouldering will take my life off
what to do with this burden of unseeing the brightest bulb in the harbor?

==
perhaps today a little
angry?

==
looks like good times will come none too soon
the haveli will brigthen up on seeing my heartthrob's oncoming

==

and yet s/he remains so aloof: is that fair, I ask
perhaps; God is today angry or on vacation...

--
I said to Akbaruddin (or will tell when time comes)
That there are two gods: one God and One Goddess.

==
There is goddest but that has to wait until another blog
My applepie is waiting, to be tested...

No comments:

Post a Comment