Wednesday, July 6, 2011

uma thesaurus: now that the beast has been named...

Oh yeah, what is this four-legged beast called love,
Shank (she said); "what a waste!" she cried...
Looking at the moonlit sky (with me beside)
circa 1989: who knows, U499, and who cares?

Celebrate, she said. He too said, did not he?
Go forth and enjoy! Did not He...

In godskingdom there are orangelemondrinks aplenty
Orange Lemon drinks are being supplied at authoritative rates (here):

gemini circus


Come on, folks, and rally aroud if you hear
a battle cry for core humanity and chores
and peace of a piece of mind; the 'jerk'?
>>hiding behind clouds?

forget it


no, there is no way i can say this
other than in those words I spat
at her; at you. at myself and God
uber alles, der self: mit grief

--
no, I don't know what is grief (or I don't know what is bliss?)
in german/deutsch; just an aryan touch, I thought would help.

==
Bitte ein bitchen ind-utva. Howabout
A bit of saffron with biryani, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment