Monday, July 18, 2011

oh I know how you suffered...

Was I so far gone that I did not realize that the f was getting coded as r?
Well, I am sorry: it is to be read "safar-ed" and not sarar-ed.

What do I talk of tonite, U499?

About the girl who walked by wearing a shirt with U on it? What does that mean?
Do we talk of safdar hashmi and farida zalaal and aamir khan:
I wonder why the venerable asad/owaisi does not call him a non-muslim
No, let us not digress from edward who said:
fuck imperial america. orientalist europe. I say: Once More.

++
Share my dream share my coca cola
Always the real thing!

What dream and what is the real thing?
Which is coke and which is cock, damn it?

++

babe, you gimme a tour plan when you come a-visiting
and I will try and arrange for some excitement
if that is what you want: for my small tummy,
I want the protection of Lord Rama. Oh Srividya, shut up!

==
oh it was nigel not joseph? [the other brother]
Indeed: not gerian but the bolder one??
==
nor onions no garlic; no chicken nor fish [eat well, sleep well]
learn to be a tambrahm: which you should have, could have - easily

whose fault is it that you fell for mallu teachers
and angloindian bastards? "I fathom it would be a long way, dear!"

===

not too late. do you want me to bash the dali[ght]s out of you?
I could do that; but there is time for a hundred revisions, no?

- come back and be good. send the pants to the pantry
- come back and behave, if you can. else, stay put [in canada or boondocks]

You got a 'warm' welcome awaiting you in Hyderabad
Game for it? write to sankarar@gmail.com

==

No comments:

Post a Comment